Monday, November 26, 2012

WEP today was pretty disappointing tbh.
Really didn't do anything, so it wasn't nearly as enriching as I had hoped.
4 more days, hopefully my mentor will keep in mind my existence so I can make the most of opportunity lol.
Had coffee with a couple of the lawyers in the morning though, and daaaaamn they've got swag.
Hahahaha the prospect of studying law is getting more and more enticing actually.
Somehow I find the most mundane jobs endlessly fascinating.
I must be the only 16 y o who has no qualms whatsoever towards working in an office cubicle.

Aaaand I've been getting all wanderlust-ey of late.
I guess it's about it being the holidays and all, and everyone else is going on vacation.
I would really, really love to explore Europe sigh.
Switzerland, France, UK, Ireland, Prague, Sweden, Holland, Germany, Italy etc etc etc.
All brimming with such rich culture and beautiful sights.
DREAM HONEYMOON OR STH OKAY.
Gahhhhhhhh seriously I need to travel okay thanks bye,

No comments: