Thursday, November 22, 2012




I should really stop forgetting how blessed I am.


London <3

--
Okay random string of pictures LOL.
This week has been guitar x4 days, I'm really tired now haha.
But it has been fun, the people are really nice and all, and time really flies when I'm practicing.
I've been playing bass since ytd, which is pretty darn scary cos I'm the only (noob) y4 and everyone else is damn zai lolol.
But I think I'm making progress, which is encouraging.
Really, really gotta put in loadz of effort, but I'm willing to :)

Went to Timbre after guitar with tessazephaniaxiaoqiyapqi to celebrate Bird's birthday :)
Food was hella expensive and not all that worth it, and the service was quite crappy, but the ambience was really nice and good company, so overall it was a good night :D

Oh I forgot to mention that we attended 4A's grad party last week.
Awkwardness aside, I'm totally gonna miss the people in there, esp. Yap :(
Thank God for whatsapp and social media, really.

Okay gonna spend tonight on tumblr/youtube and practicing guitar.
._. Sectionals on saturday, hope I don't disappoint.
--
On a less tense note,
WEP at A&G next week, I'm excited!



No comments: