Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pitch dark

Dear God,
I'm blogging this because my mind is all over the place right now, and I can't even seem to be able to calm my heart down and focus on saying a proper prayer.
O level HCL is in less than 20 hours, and Lord, I'm pretty terrified.
Chinese has always been my personal giant, ever since Nursery when that teacher wanted to kick me out of her class because she deemed my a 3 year old gone case. Or in P2, when in every chinese lesson Tan KB tried to glare my head off.
But somehow, You brought me through the past 10+ years, even through the past 4 years of HCL.
And no, it hasn't been easy at all.
But Lord, You brought me to this bridge, and in faith I believe that You will lead me across it.
Because You're the God of miracles who works through my fear and insecurity to display Your strength.
Achievement after achievement, I know that Your hand is far greater than I can ever comprehend.
So Lord God, as I push on for the last few hours, please be my strength, please help me.
If it is Your will, Father, then please use me as a vessel for Your almighty power to shine.
And if it is not, then I will grasp on to You anyway, because grades are temporary and You are eternal.
I commit this into Your hands.
Let Your ability be made perfect in my weakness, and all glory to You.
Amen.

Feeling so much better now.
God is good :)

No comments: