Okay I haven't posted in forevz LOL.
Hmmm.
What in my life is worth recording down?
I can't think of anything hurhur.
Not that I haven't been busy - I've been activity hopping nonstop for the past couple of weeks.
After chinese O's, went straight to Camp Christine to help with ATC.
Okay we didn't do much tbh but it felt nice being back in Guides together with the best batchmates a girl could ask for :)
After ATC, went to class (4J) chalet for bbq, which was really fun as well.
Played with the fire, which I did on my own accord because 起火ing is just so fun LOL.
Worked banquet the next day, and that was pretty hellish.
Was totally lost and my partner was less than helpful.
Stupid manager was kind of BS too.
Good thing Guides has trained my BS threshold hahaha.
Reached home at like 1am, was completely exhausted, of course.
Volunteered for GE Women's run the next day, which was an overnight event.
Had dinner at sushi express (omg nomz) with zeph then went for the event.
For the most part, we were hoboing (literally) in a park overnight.
It was a... unique experience I guess.
Did quite a fair bit of shopping the following week, mainly for WEP clothes.
And had Guitar audition, but more about that later.
Found myself going out every day, but thinking back, I'm not quite sure what I did ._.
Worked another DBS banquet last saturday, and my gosh, calling it 'extravagant' is the understatement of understatements.
And finally, yesterday was the 2L outing :D
Okay so the turn up was pretty horrible and it was kind of awkz initially, but I ended up having so much fun :)
I've missed 2L's retarded sense of humour so much haha.
Also, I learned how to play bridge YAY
We went to sentosa, which is ofc my happy place so whoooooopzxc.
Played frisbee and cards there, then more or less self-entertained ourselves by the beach.
Hella fun :)
Then I walked back to vivo with Maranda from Siloso HAHA.
Everyone else took the monorail but we're cool like that.
The boardwalk was really pretty cos it was sunset :)
Ended up hoboing at vivo having dinner + playing cards the rest of the time, which was like 3+ hours?
LOL.
But yeah, it was lovely, I'm just maaaaad eggcitez for the 2L chalet in jan :) <3
AND THAT WAS MY LAST 2 WEEKS SUMMARIZED INTO A CHUNK OF WORDS.
I've been so occupied I've hardly had the time to catch my breath and chill.
Have CCA every day other than friday this week too, so ohmygoodnesslemmedai
-
Oh yeah, I got into guitar :D
Swapped my WEP so I could attend the 4 practices this week, one of which was today
It's not gonna be easy, I'm 101% sure of that.
But okay I'm still gna put my best foot forward I guess.
God will help me :)
So yup Guitar+YAs next year!
This should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment