Tuesday, May 22, 2012

7

UK


That's about the only thing keeping me going rn.
It's electives week, last week of school, yet there's still so much to do.
Really feels like I'm on a treadmill running, but so tired that I'm this close to falling off.
A burned out candle.
I'm tired, basically.
Bzbd and Physics poster.
Possibly character sheets, if I bother.
Then, it's all over.
Just a little more.

But in 1 week, exactly 7 days right down to the hour, I'll be at the airport.
Then, 12 beautiful days on the other side of the world.
It's like this light at the end of a long, long, dark tunnel.
But it's drawing nearer.
Seven days. 
One week. 

-

Anyway, electives are actl quite boring zzz.
Cosmetics science -- it's interesting in theory, but for all his effort trying to be interesting/nice, the instructor kinda ruins it.
One more day tmr, making perfume.
Hopefully it'll be better than it was today, which was basically 5 hours of titration -_-
Speaking of which, I have to draw the stupid graph zz
And do bzbd.

Yup I should go.

SEVEN DAYS.

No comments: