LOOK HAPPY
And I always assumed it was just because I don't have a smiley face by nature, but yesterday I got "you have a bored face" and today I was told that I have "soulless eyes".
And that really got to me, because firstly, I genuinely don't know how to change the way I look. It's kinda like telling a fat kid to lose weight because the examiners won't like it. I'm trying, trying so damn hard to smile while I speak, but it feels unnatural and I swear I look like a psychopath.
Stupid as it sounds, I'm getting bloody insecure about MY DAMN FACE so like wth yeah.
Also, soulless eyes.
That really got me thinking -- I think I was a smiley kid once upon a time?
But, ohgoshkillme, I guess I've become that person in books with blank, emotionless eyes.
But those people always invaribly have their sad story behind their jaded facade. Do I really?
I mean, yeah I've been through shit, but have all the years of "mask it all, don't betray your emotions" really taken their toll on me, or is it just MY DAMN FACE.
Great, now PW has me questioning my mental health.
And my damn face.
Alrighty then, time to give my best fake smile.
Great, now PW has me questioning my mental health.
And my damn face.
Alrighty then, time to give my best fake smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment