Saturday, October 27, 2012

Introspective 
I think this really describes me quite aptly. 

I thought I did well, then I realised that my 'well' is still pretty mediocre
That somehow killed my joy.
I should really stop basing my perception of success on everyone else's standards.

-

Anyway, it's the holidays :D
And as always, there are 289279871 things I want to do.
Just thought it'd be good to list them before my last free vacation flies past without me realising.

DEBORAH'S HOLIDAY TO DO LIST.
1. Learn French, or pick up the basics at least. I've been wanting to do so for years.
2. (re)Learn how to play the guitar, same applies.
3. Work!!! I've got WEP with Allen and Gledhill in Nov, looking forward to it :) Plus I want to earn da $$$
4. Bake and bake and bake
5. Do GP package, preferably before December rolls around. Staring SH on a good note and all.
6. Read and read and read
7. Learn a bit about econs so I won't find myself lagging behind from the start


No comments: