I had the most amazing day out today :)
Life after eoys has been pretty darn fantastic, and today was really just the icing on the cake haha.
Tmr's gna be toppings and all :D
Soooo Wed after Math 2, I went out with Sa haha.
Basically went around town just wasting time because we could, and eating because we're pigs like that.
Tom's Palette first, gosh the caramel cheesecake ice cream I had was to die for *_*
Then we walked around Orchard, then headed to NLB being the geeky kids we are.
Fun day :)
Thursday, Anthia and Emilyn came over to bake.
Fun times :)
Played guitar hero and chilled around and stuff, I had a good time haha.
Then in the evening, I went to Zeph's house for a sleepover with XQ
Had an impromptu haircut, gayed/nolifed around as per usual, slept at like 2am.
Sleepovers can never go wrong hahaha.
Woke up at like 6+ today because the bitches had to go to school, so I went home haha.
Caught up on tv shows+guitar heroed with the sister+tumblred, basically lazed my morning away :)
Had lunch w mum, then went to Orchard (yes, again) to meet Zephania and Sa for our gay date out LOL.
Did more mindless walking around Orchard area, got frozen yogurt etc etc
Then having all the time in the world on our hands, we walked to Suntec LOL.
Wasn't all that far, but the humidity was killer. I think we walked for like half an hour ish?
Anw, the residences there are so pretty.
I would kill to live there, the view must be absolutely to die for at night.
"I live in the heart of the city" -> how cool does that sound???
Okay anywayz.
Chilled at Costa JUST BECAUSE.
It was nice being at a coffee joint without having to study :)
Started looking through y1 pictures of us rotting in my ipod, and my goodness, we look so different hahaha.
Funny how things can change so much without us realising.
And that threw us into this super nostalgic mood, pondering on all 16 years of our lives (okay mostly the last 4) and going all philosophical and all.
This more or less lasted us the whole night HAHA.
Had dinner at Sushi Express, we managed to beat the queue yay :D
Amazing amazing food for a reasonable price, we were damn lucky to have chanced upon it haha.
AND THEN THE PART I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS.
We walked down the Marina area at night :D
Yes, more walking . #healthykids
Walked by the basin, down the helix bridge etc.
Kinda spent like 15 minutes (nope not exaggerating) taking in the stunning view and all.
It's utterly breathtaking, the lights and the water and the architecture and the atmosphere
Made me damn proud of my country's progress, just thinking about how much it has evolved since I was a child <3
Went to MBS then Gardens By the Bay, which were all equally stunning.
Kinda felt like I had stepped into another realm, some hidden utopia beneath the stress of society.
It was absolutely magical, I really can't put it into words.
I'm just awestruck and inspired now haha.
Gosh I suck at recounting things in posts, but I just had to get this down before it fades out of memory.
Probably one of the best nights of my life :)
Feeling really blessed now, my God is good :D
No comments:
Post a Comment