Friday, October 05, 2012

Wonder

OH RIGHT so I thought I should record this insane dream i had a couple of nights ago.
So that I won't forget it, cos it was rly quite incredible hahahaha.
Inceptiony and all LOL.
My memory's a little foggy now but here's the gist, far as I can remember.

It started with me being in the hall, ready for some exam (probably physics)
So I was checking twitter, and I saw sth about TW insulting LKY and everyone was superrrr enraged
Then Nathan randomly stood up and started giving this speech on how that's not what they meant and some other political thing, it was damn funny LOL.
Uhhhh then I was at the roadside downstairs waiting for some car to bring me to a funeral wake (ominous foreboding much), and I was fretting cos I was afraid my black dress wasn't black enough (..)
Aaaand I 'woke up'.
Then I was walking along the streets of London (!!), looking through twitter again, and I saw this joke that TW tweeted
I didn't rly get it, but being all fangirly and all I still laughed like mad for no reason
Then I was watching this video about them explaining the joke, which was actl very complicated and involved puns+surds (I had math and lit the day before), and it was... very well thought out
And I 'woke up' again, so I was at kfc w Xiaoqi and zeph telling them about how absurd my dream was, and how incredible my subconscious was for being able to come up with such an intellectual speech/dream
They called me geeky. :(
And then I woke up for real.

AND THIS ALL HAPPENED IN LIKE 2+ HOURS OF SLEEP LOL.

And they did call me geeky when I recounted the dream.

Hahahah.

image

No comments: