Sunday, July 22, 2012

One thing

Soooooooo
CT week is in like what, 2+ weeks?
I'm afraid to find out the actual number of days left.
It's terrifying, because I want so badly to do well.
I need so badly to do well.
And I don't know if I can, even with all the effort I'm  willing to (but have not) put in.
What if I'm just not good enough to excel?
Inadequate. Incapable
My results have been pretty crappy of late, and it's not like I'm not trying.
Gosh. 
I've never thought of myself as a try and still screw up kind of person.
Damn this is depressing.

-

Okay negativity aside,
I'm gna try so hard to hold on to one thing this period.
So that even if all the walls around me crumble, I'll find myself unscathed.
This time, I'm placing God first.
Because He's never failed me.
Somehow, I find that when I truly put Him first, things turn out okay.
And even if they don't, the knowledge that He sees the greater plan, that He writes the grand scheme of things always provides the comfort I need to get by.
So yeah, CT week, all glory to my King.

会没事的

No comments: