Monday, April 30, 2012



`

Hahahaha random gifs to make my day better.
:D :D WF4L.

Anywayyyyyyyy
2 more papers to go, I've actually been really relaxed since thursday HAHA.
Mad test spam last wed and thursday -- LA, chinese, bio then math 1 and lit.
Followed by a good weekend of unwinding :)
I realise i never ever ever complete my weekend to do list --usually i complete the bare minimum and leave the rest for later haha.
But then again I feel so much better after a good relaxing weekend that I don't think it matters.
Feeling refreshed w things on to do list > feeling drained but trudging on IMO.
AH typical mindset of a procrastinator i guess :)
But I've been surviving so far so #okcan.

Had chem today,
Gna have to do tons of catching up for Physics and Math tdy/tmr omg.
Thank God tmr is Labour Day so I've got the time to blog now and chiong tmr :D
Actually, thank God for keeping me alive and sustaining me throughout.
I have an awesome God <3

38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feetlistening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!” 
41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things,42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”


sometimesiwishicouldfitin,butidon'tknowwhatmyproblemiseither. Whatidoknowisthati'vetriedandithasamountedtonothing,andit'sreallydifficulttryingtostayoptimisticwhengivingupseemsissotempting, but i guess you wouldn't understand.

Sometimes, walking away and giving up takes as much courage as it does cowardice. I'm not all that sure if i have enough of either.



No comments: