Tuesday, April 05, 2016

whathappenedtoperfect

Not quite sure why I'm blogging b/c I came here to study and don't really have anything to write about but here I am anyway.

Decided not to go to school to study today because yesterday wasn't the best and I figured that it's safer for both myself and society in general for me to be alone when I'm a stress/ PMS-induced emotionally unstable mess. I laid around the whole morning reading a fluffy romance story and watching youtube and scrolling through tumblr before I decided to get the hell up. Then I decided to dress up and do my makeup even though I'm literally not going to see anyone because sometimes I feel better when I look better. And I sure as heck could use some good vibes right now.

I'm so glad they decided to bring CBTL back to the airport, because CBTL will always have a special place in my heart. AND that they put it in such an open area because natural lighting always puts me in a better mood/ makes me more productive. Also there's electricity and wifi that is just slow enough to load messages and spotify but not let me waste my life on youtube. I think I just found my new favourite study spot.

TLDR; was in a shitty mood, did a bunch of things to make myself feel better, now I think I'm ready to start studying. 10 MORE DAAAAAYYYYYS.

No comments: