It's one of those things where one thought leads to which another leads to another and suddenly I find myself dwelling on something feeling really trapped. So yes, I am feeling stressed about not feeling stressed. I don't know either.
I mean it could go two ways -- you could say I'm #blessed with a peace of mind and lack of worry (what a nice change), or you could say that I really need to get my shit together before everything blows up in my face and I find myself on the verge of mental breakdown with 12 hours to my final paper/ actually breaking down when I get my grades.
The better question should be why tf I am so concerned about what people think of me, or why I'm comparing my stress level, of all things, against that of my friends. For all the anxiety I deal with, shouldn't this be a nice, refreshing change?
ANYWAY 3 more days to 1. figure out how to do MA, 2. figure out what exactly my econs mod is about and a week to get my blaw shit together.
game on.
No comments:
Post a Comment