Whoa it's been long - I've taken to journalling this year instead. But right now, it's almost 2 am and I'm still far too excited, too emotional for bed but also too lazy to grab my journal. So, hey.
Today (technically yesterday) was one of the best days of my life. Also, one of the worst, for the terrible morning of waiting in suspense. But it's over now, all of it, two years of testing my limits, working harder than I've ever done in my life, questioning, struggling, learning to trust God. I'm so thankful for my results, I'm not even (too) bothered that I didn't get a distinction for H3. (It's the perfectionist in me speaking, I can't help it.) It feels like one of those checkpoints in a gameshow, where come whatever, this point is my safety net - the worst is over.
But truly, all glory to God, my strength and my rock. I don't know what to future holds, but I do know that it's in God's hands, and I am merely an adventurer upon the path He has laid out.
UK or local? Scholarship bond or dream job? Which university?
Thank You, God, for blessing me to even be in a position to have these options to choose from, for lifting me and bringing me way past what anyone thought possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment