You.
You're so selfless it's selfish to the rest of us. You're too task oriented, you forget people. The people you hurt in the process of wanting to help others.
You.
You weigh others down with your anxious nature, the need to be on top of everything, in advance, all the time. I know this, because I got it from you, and it hits hard.
Me.
I'm just tired of being torn between -- all I wanted was a nice, relaxing vacation, that's all I've been looking forward to the past few months, it's a large part of what got me through As.
Why can't I just be enough for you, though.
Why do I still inevitably get roped into your drama, your issues, even when I'm trying my hardest to do what I should, because I know you need a pillar, and that's all I can be for you.
still. not. enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment