School starts freaking tomorrow and I have econs hw to chiong and a math test (yes, on the first bloody day of school) to study for but it wouldn't feel right starting the year without reflecting a little, being the introspective infj person I am. SO I'm giving myself until 3pm to do this before getting to work.
2013 was actually pretty okay. Better than I expected y5 to be anyway, so praise God :)
Then again, I say that pretty much every year so I'm not sure if I'm just a glass half full person or if life's actually greater than I think.
I'm blessed, in spite of everything life throws at me.
School was exhausting as heck, but I pulled through I guess.
I'm so glad I joined Guitar, and so thankful that God opened so many doors and helped me through the year :)
Staying in YAs was a good choice too, even though I wasn't all that involved. Love chionging hw/ gossiping at the table every morning though LOL.
I honestly can't think of much else to say, but I'm just so incredibly grateful for God's grace and strength that sustained me through the ups and downs of the year, and miracle after miracle as He opened doors I never even noticed.
Sooooo 5 days into 2014, I'm nervous as heck bc yunno A levels :/
But I WILL NOT FEAR because I have FAITH that it's all up to God and I'll do my best to bring glory to my King.
2 Corinthians 12:9
“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
Bring it, 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment