Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Faith moves mountains

In 12 hours, I will be sitting at seat E08 in the hall writing my GP essay.
Provided I don't end up staring into blank space, that is /touch wood/

These few days, I've seen unexpected miracle after miracle, really.
And I know, without a doubt, that it was God's strength and not my own effort.
Feeling really uplifted now though, hopefully complacency won't get the better of me.
But just really, really thankful that I have a God who will see me through every up and down :)

Promospromospromos I'm afraid as hell, even though I know I shouldn't be.

God > Mountains
Faith > Fear

Dear God, I surrender.
I place my promos in Your hands, and even as I drown myself studying for the next 2+ weeks, help me never lose sight of You. Please provide me the strength I need to sustain me and may Your hands be upon all of this :) 
At the end of all this, whatever my results, let me praise You, rain or shine.
All glory to my King.

 

No comments: