Saturday, October 05, 2013

OVER

(Delayed, but)
PROMOS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRR
Didn't go as well as I would have hoped, but I tried my best and it's in God's hands now :)

-

Had the best day yesterday :)
I am such an introvert, really, I just needed time alone to recharge and feel like I can face the world again.

Travelled almost 2 hours to meet my dad at NUS for some amazing Italian food that was so worth the time, and there was this really hot waiter too okaythanksbye. Anyway the place was at utown, it was my first time there but it was a really nice place :) I guess if I don't end up where I want to in 2 years, I'd still be incredibly blessed getting into NUS (if I actually do lol)

Anw headed over to suntec afterwards, which somehow always always has incredible sales and so for the first time in ages I SHOPPED /cue tears of joy/

Spent awhile chilling at Smoothie King (yeah it doesn't have the same hipster effect as starbucks) reading Looking For Alaska and watching Covert Affairs :D Having time on my hands is the best feeling, especially after the past 10 emotionally physically everything draining months.

Ended the day walking to the helix bridge w my mum :) Asshole daughter would have preferred being alone but my mum is overprotective to the extent that she travelled an hour to accompany me so I'm pretty touched in that sense, I suppose. Sat by the Marina Basin just watching the lights and getting lost in my thoughts. Note to self - go back before school starts next year.

-

So yeah, that was yesterday. Gosh I hate doing narrative posts, it took so much effort getting myself to complete that for the benefit of my future self to look back and reminisce on these better times (hi self)

Also, true to what happens before every major assessment, I found a new band to obsess overrrrr
5SOS this time round HAHAHA
I need to stop this omg but well here are my new Australian crushes



And they're almost my age and on a deeper level (yeap I'm making fangirling deep), I guess I really admire them for basically living their dreams at 17 (to 19), while I'm still trying to make sense of why I'm even working my butt off over here chasing an empty space.

Okay I need to go scan in my butchered WR now.

It never ends, does it.


No comments: