Feeling pretty pmssy, so hello I'm here to vent.
-
Just asfghhjkl I'm so on the verge of giving up
And everything else is working out so well, seems so full of hope and blessed, but this dark patch remains.
And I can't move on simply because I'm too afraid to
Scars.
I JUST DON'T SEE A POINT IN IT BECAUSE PASSION FOR THIS IS LIKE -1000
But not passion for God, I hope that's one fire that won't ever burn out.
Though I must say, the flame seems to be waning these days.
Shit.
Draw me back, Father. Please.
-
Right so that aside, had an ace couple of days!
Yup, moving onto the bright part of life.
Slept over at Zephania's last night with Tessa and Xiaoqi, which was a blast as always :)
49 Days marathon failed at like 3.5 episodes, which was a relief because reading fantizi subtitles gets pretty darn frustrating LOL
Ended up getting ice cream, walking around her neighbourhood; basically just chilling and being us.
Watched youtube, stoned aroud, blah blah i don't rly remember tbh.
And todayyy, went to teoheng for like 6 hours straight HAHAH.
Most international (chinese/kpop) music I've heard in, well, my entire life.
Yapqi joined us afterwards.
Yup it was fun hahaha.
Being carefree is such a privilege, the thought of this state of being expiring is depressing.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment