
Questioning things and I'm not sure if I like the answers
-
Just returned from a really impromptu trip to KL with Mummy, had loads of fun and did so much shopping hahahah.
Also very appreciative how how blessed i am to be living in Singapore.
It's really the little things that we overlook that truly matter the most.
Gosh, how corny does that sound.
Read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green on the coach to KL -- it was an incredible read, lit class worthy.
Speaking of which, I'm really gonna miss Lit next year.
Sigh.
Also, I think I'm starting to read books of more 'substance' and 'depth', which I'm sure will please mummy to no end.
Somehow the usual bimbotic books with pretty covers I read are starting to seem really shallow
Soooo I guess this is progress of some sort LOL.
Gotta wake up at like 8 for Christmas service tmr, then probably staying over at Zeph's tmr night, so I guess I should sleep soon haha.
Oh right, I've been watching Hank and John Green's videos the past couple of days.
Such a talented, brilliant pair of siblings, really.
No comments:
Post a Comment