AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
yep, that summarizes things rather well :)
Im slacking mad,
coz its friday! :D
But theres a ton of things on my to do list ._.
Yknow what?
I'll leave that for tomorrow.
Lord, help me, please.
I need You.
Strange how everything can fall from your grip in a split second.
Okay school.
Morning spotcheck,
Jamie got niaoed about the awesomest thing ever :D
Geog, spent chionging chinese.
He was rambling common knowledge anw -.-
PC, boring max la! D<
reccess; ate udon for the first time 8)
As in my own bowl and not coping from others.
Uh, LA (?).
No impression lei.
OH YA.
Went through poetry analysis.
Dammit,
i miss the days where i owned in english.
It used to come so naturally.
Im gonna find my way back there.
BLEH.
Then math.
I have no idea what i did.
(:
History,
my hand died in the test.
Like at the last part,
my hand was like on auto pilot, couldnt feel anything.
And my handwriting was so messy that the words werent even between the lines.
Yep :D
Oh, celebrated Joylynn's birthday:D
Ate hashbrowns for lunch then jihe-d.
Patrol corner, tied lashes.
Then company games :)
I LOVE THE TENNIS COURT ZOMG.
Then dinner! :D
Good food, im a pig yo!
Oh, found out that its peifens birthday too (:
I have cute juniors ahahhaah.
Okay im tired.
Goodnight world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment