Lol, that songs stuck in my head!
Its so cute ahahhaha.
No homework today, slack :D
Hehehe.
I was watching Cadet Kelly just now.
Its about this girl who is sent to military sch coz her stepdad is the principal.
Ive watched it damn lot of times on disney heh.
And until today, i always thought that the things she went through were very xin ku,
and the other students were mad to like it.
Then today i realised that its a lot like guides,
and i understood why they loved it to bits.
:D
Okay, today was thinking day ;D
Shit, i screwed up bad this morning,
almost fainted ):
AND I HAD BREAKFAST.
Sigh.
But i blackmailed maranda into helping me do things 8D
Lessons were boring, bahbahblacksheep.
Geog test murdered me ):
HOW I NEED TO PULL UP MY GPAAAAAA.
Anyway! (:
I want a new phoneeeeee :D
Nokia 5230,
same as annings.
DAMN CHIO.
And its touchscreen 8D
Doesnt have wifi though, damn.
And smsing in class may get difficult.
But i'll learn (:
Okay shall study chengyus now.
Take control, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment