Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Not the best day.

Actually, not the best 2 days.
Not the worse, but just not good.
I shant be pessimistic and think of all the (N) things.
Aaaaaah.
My ipod wont sync.
I am annoyed.
Today was day seven.
Oh my lovely goodness i love day seven.
like PE followed by 3 periods of hcl followed by 3 periods of acc.
Not to mention tuition after that.
4 AND A HALF HOURS OF CHINESE.
Awesome!
Not -.-
Bah.
(the time is 12.00)
I get to skip malay tomorrow!
Or rather, today.
:D
To go for museum guiding thing, yay.
Rly sounds cool lor!
So im a nerd.
NICE TO MEET YOU TOO.
Oh, PE was pretty cool! :D
I ran 2 rounds in 4.28 seconds, happy face :o)
And played volleyb.
Sigh, i miss vball suddenly.
And i should go to sleep now.
5+ hours of sleep ._.
This is bad.
Baiz.

No comments: