my daily quiz,
courtesy of nat:D
Welcome to the music personality test!
The rules are simple. Open whatever music player or MP3 device you use most often and put it on shuffle. For each number hit the next song button and that will be what you use to fill in the blank of each statement. No matter how inane, stupid, or ludicrous the answer may seem you must go with the first song, no exceptions. This is a test to see how well your music/music player knows you (but not really, it’s just fun to do).
1. Some days I just feel like
Right Here - Brandy
-.-
2. Right now I am thinking
Sorry - JB
so not
3. My favorite type of day is
Last Christmas - Ashley Tisdale
this actually makes sense as a sentence,
but not true anw
4. Nothing beats a good
Goodnight and Goodbye - JB
true, i loveee sleeping.
5. When stuff confuses me, I just say
a thousand miles - vanessa carlton
i gwt confused-er, cos i dont know how long a mile is:/
6. My view on sex is summed up with this word/phrase..
One Man Show - JB
-.- how do you do that with one man?
weird O.o
8. I hope my last words are
Teardrops on my guitar - taylor swift
no thankyou
9. Myspace quizzes like this are dumb. I’d rather
dont firget - demi lovato
no link
10. At my funeral, they’d better be listening to
driveway - miley cyrus
iloveeethissong, go ahead and play it :D
12. Some days I just want to scream out
take a bow - rihanna
lol whatever for?
13. I love to eat, especially when the food tastes like
my life would suck without you - kelly clarkson
my life would suck without food.
14. I’m not racist, I just like to
老鼠爱大米
-.-
i just like to mouse loves rice.
15. Lots of these made no sense, but that’s because
this is me - demi lovato
and im retarded, so is this quizz.
16. My music knows me best, that’s why it knows that all I want for Christmas is
these four walls - miley cyrus
i do not want walls LOL
music doesnt know me at allD:
17. When I laugh a lot of people say I sound like
hasta la vista - camp rock
...
18. My feelings on gay marriage are summed up in this word/phrase
like whoa - aly and aj
LOL
19. If that last one made no sense to you, then I just have this to say to you
we got the party with us - miley cyrus and JB
...
20. My last thought after this little quiz thing is this
he said she said - ashley tisdaly
WRONG!
im going to study now-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment