Wednesday, April 29, 2009

llalala
slacking is boring-.-

Instructions: Put your favorite music player on shuffle (Party Shuffle on iTunes) and fill in the names of the songs in the order they show up.

My friends see me as:
Christmas Wont Be The Same Without You - Plain White Ts
awwwww.

My make-out song is:
Love Story - Taylor Swift
O.o

My day will be like:
See You Again - Miley Cyrus
1) Who?
2) 2h 30mon left for tdy(:

I’ll have a good day if I can just hear:
Angels - David Archuleta
Not really but nice song anw

Next time I’m in front of a crowd, I’ll say:
Right Here With You - Brandy
where else would i be?

My message to the world has always been:
Get Back - Demi Lovato
Nopee, never have never will

Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include:
I Want It All - HSM3
i dont think so,

My best friend is like:
Rehab - Rihanna
Nope, shes human, mostly, i think

My alter-ego is:
a thousand miles - vanessa carlton
:/

Right now, I feel:
Time Of My Life - David Cook
nope. I feel bored.

My innermost desire is:
Sweet Sixteen - Hlary Duff
nahh i jsut want my guides uni,

What makes me happy is:
This Is Me - Demi Lovato

My birth was like:
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
ooooh cool.
I DANCED!

My theme song:
Thunder - Boys Like Girls
EMOOO.
jamie loves this song.

My deepest secret is:
I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
not a secrett.

If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream:
Touch My Hand - David Archuleta
Okay.

My favorite thing to do is:
Identified - Vanessa Hudgens
no linkk

The story of my life is:
Here I Am - Camp Rock
WHERE ELSE WOULD I BEE

At my funeral they’ll play:
These Four Walls - Miley Cyrus
of the coffin,

When I’m drunk I say:
On The Line - Demi&JB
nahh.

Behind my back, my friends think I’m:
Underdog - JB
IMMA DOG?!

If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell:
I Hate This Part - PCD
like duhh.
am i supposed to love it?

When I’m in the shower, I sing:
Pushin Me Away - JB
i dont sing in the shower.

My love of life was inspired by the song:
The Boys Are Back - HSM3
What boy?
What love?

Highschool was like:
Dear God - NickJonas
mmm.

My family is described by the song:
Dont Ask Why - Vanessa Hudgens
YEAHH!

How will you die?
Breakout - Miley Cyrus
IM GOING TO BREAKOUT!

To cheer myself up I:
You Belong With Me - TaylorSwift
no i do notttt.

Quote from 1L : "NO U"
universal rebuttal
retardedness,
no u.

No comments: