Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I HAVE BLEEDING EARS.
WHYTHEHELL DO I HAVE BLEEDING EARS?
HOWTHEHELL DID I GET BLEEDING EARS?
AND ITS NOT INFECTED,
COS I PIERCE THE HOLES WHEN I WAS LIKE K1.
AND I STERILISED THE EARING BEFORE I PUT IT ON.
SO WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE BLEEDING EARS?
STUPIDDDD.
okay whateverr.
omgomgomg wildchild is the bestbestbest movie evereverever
dont ask my why im typing in triples,
i have no ideaa.
ITS LIKE SUPERCOOLOMG.
minus the fire part,
where i was kinda screaminmgg((:
its superawesomleygirlybitchyCOOL:D
haha
nat bought the christmas pressie for me
i bought the same thing.
same place.
walauuu.
but i nvr get for herr(:
lazy to type out details la.
it will just be a repeat of nats post-.-
so go read it there(:
idk why i was feeling like super saddy ytd.
like i cried, CRIED at the 7.00 showw
idk why
its kinda duumb actually
dno whats wrong with me
thn i watched cheetahgirls,
cos nth to do.
and NO,
i did not cry.
but i got a little sadder.
then when i watched little nyonya,
gosh that show is so damn sad
still didnt cry,
but felt like shitt.
idk whats wrong with me :/
then i watched suitelife,
and i was happy:D
then i played ds,
got happier,
and blasted music.
PUREBLISS:D
hahahahahaha
i.
will.
be.
happy.
today.
yayyyy
whateverr.
i found this super nice youtube vid
i shall post it
then i will continue youtubing.
((:

its so cute luhhh
:D

No comments: