okay maybe it wasnt totally sucky
there were like 5 good points,
i think.
- I made friends at tution(: Seriously, i have been in there since p3 and i have NEVER made a friend there.
- I started loving nick jonas:D
- i finally made a new email.
- I WENT FOR MEGALIFE CAMP((:
- good psle results. Not boasting or anything, but seriously, they were wayy higher than i expected, considering how
muchlittle i studied. - Got into DHS(: Then i found out a lot of annoying people are there. But who cares.
- I made friends at church(: I've been in there BEFORE i was born and up to the start of this year i had like 2 friends. Loser much.
maybe there are more,
but whateverr.
Oh yaaa
omg this is so cool:D
my sis and i found alllot of junk,
then we decided to create an ebay acc to sell:D
She has a tonn of books,
i have a tonn of barbie clothes/sylvanian
(Im childish, so whatt.)
and me mum has clothes:D
and her clothes are like damn gd quality de,
cos she bought them in london like 18 yrs ago,
and never wore them cos singapore too hot and we get 20%eachh
HAHA I WANT $$$
and the sylvanian can sell for alottt
cos i have to kitchen set,
okay not exactly set but like 3 furnitures.
Um the oven/sink, stove & some black cooking thing,
but i have no idea what that is.
ANYWAYY.
someone is selling it for like $19
andd thats just the sink and ovenn.
and i have the bronze utensil set,
which is apparently retired,
and someone is selling it for like $15.
But thats in original packaging.
but still can sell la
thn i still have the living room thingy.
Oh and my school:D
that one is like damn perfect condition cann
partly cos i never played with it-.-
hahaaaa
im going to be richhhhh
okay maybe nott.
oh yaa
i hate hairdressers butchers
walau she cut my hair damn short laa
i said TRIM,
not cut or BUTCHER
shit laa
its damn short now
damnn
okay whatever
i wan go watch tv(:
No comments:
Post a Comment