Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I hate brushing my teeth.
I used to hate it cos i was lazy *blushes*
But now i hate it cos



  1. I takes me 6minutes
  2. the green rinse your mouth thing tatse like shitt
  3. The toothpaste hurts my tongue aft so long
  4. My teeth hurt when sth touches it cos not used to braces,
  5. Flossing as EXTREMELY hard with braces on
  6. I HAVE TO DO IT AFTER EACH AND EVERY MEAL.
walauuu):
Ooh bolt in 3D :D
okay random
but happythings make me feel less annoyed abt braces.
i want to watch boltt
in 3DDDD
hahahaaaa
but must go alltheway to orchard to watch-.-
i hope ehub gets 3D soon,
thn i dont have to go alltheway there to watchh

JB3DCONCERTTT:D
omg im DYINGGG to watch it.
Even though
taylorswift is in it.,
but whateverr
umm
im boredddd.
walauuu
justnow i felt sooooo tired,
thn i went to sleep-.-
zzz
woke up 2 h later onlyy
ITS NOT FAIRRRR
why cant i sleep for hours and hours like other peoplee?
ITS SO UNFAIRRRRRR
)):

im feeling sadd.

No comments: