Sunday, February 09, 2014



So that's the work of art that has been playing in my head/ through my earphones for the past two days.
Also, I'm not all that proud to admit that I've been fangirling pretty excessively (insert looking down emoji).
But daaaamn 5sos is a flipping good band and it's so obvious how much success they're going to enjoy, considering this is just the start and bam 1m views in 2 days?

It must be nice being eighteen and going places. Okay fine, I suppose I'll end up somewhere, but it'd be nice to know where exactly.

Which brings me to the delayed cny visitations over the past couple of days. I totally forgot that I'm almost 18 and people would start asking me WHAT DO U WANT TO DO WITH UR LIFE as a conversation starter instead of the usual "What school? Which level?" so I muttered something about banking/finance/accounting and inevitably got a very unasked for myriad of opinions from the relatives.

Don't go into accounting, very boring. What if I end up liking it?
Don't go into banking, no job stability. Give me a bit of credit and at least consider that I may survive recessions?
Study engineering, it's very useful. (this train of thought went on for 20 minutes) Because that interests me so much like wow. 

Admitedly, family gatherings make me very angsty and ughhhhhhhhhhhh #antisocialkid

But I should really come up with a concrete goal to work towards. Till then, friendly reminder to myself to get my ass off tumblr/ here and keeping working so at least I'll have the luxury of choice.



Jesus take the wheel, lead me according to Your will.

No comments: