Shit.
I don't know if I'm overthinking and worrying for no reason, but I'm just bloody sick and tired of this.
Okay fine, worrying can never be justified b/c God, but still.
Sometimes it feels like I barely made it out the last time, and looking back, I know without a doubt that it was only by God's grace that I did.
And I thought that everything was over, that that book was long closed but nope guess not.
So many why can't I have it like _____s flying through my head and ugh, I am so annoyingly human. Never content, but I don't know what to do.
INFJs are supposed to be acutely aware of the little details around them/ of themselves.
Honestly? Awareness is a bitch when all you can do is watch and worry because there's nothing you can do about things.
My thoughts are incoherent as heck but I am just. so. worn. out.
kbye
No comments:
Post a Comment