Really tired but I'm gonna blog about orientation before I forget and while I still have the time hahahah.
Had orientation last week :D
(So this is pretty delayed but anw)
It was insanely fun, went cray high on the 2nd and 3rd day esp :)
5c34 is a really nice class to be in, everyone was super enthu and nice hahaha.
Anw the highlight of orientation was def the last day.
During dinner we had an impromptu cheer war, I honestly don't know who started it.
But all of us (mostly y5s) were just on the canteen tables and chairs screaming our lungs out cheering for our houses.
And it wasn't all unbridled rivalry -- we were cheering for each other too, because catchy cheers are really fun (kirin's boom dynamite cheer LOL), and it was such a warm, fuzzy feeling :)
Campfire came afterwards, and honestly it beat every guides campfire hands down whoops
Okay it was a completely different type of campfire, admittedly but point is, I really had a blast.
I think we all did. :)
Went for supper w 34 after that yup.
Okay that really doesn't do justice to the insane fun I had but nevermind idrc rn lol.
Now to fold the clothes because my mum apparently thinks I'm as free as ever
No comments:
Post a Comment