AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O LEVEL RESULTS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS
I MEAN, I KNOW HAVE LIKE, 1 PAPER AND THIS IS BORDERING ON WHINING, BUT I'M JUST REALLY NERVOUS OKAY.
Really praying for the faith to believe that all things are made perfect in God's will, whatever the outcome is.
That aside, the past few days have been lectures+orientation.
Really like being in 5C34, I don't think I've had a class that clicked as easily within the first couple of days.
And I'm in DRAKON :D
Yup orientation has been super fun :)
I guess everyone in the level more or less knows each other so that makes things a lot better
Having a sore throat and random cheers ringing through my head after today lol
OKAY dota tmr, gogogogogogo drakon :)
-
Do you ever just read your bible to read it out of love for your Father rather than to find doctrinal and theological truths? Do you ever just read it to be captivated by his love that is displayed in his word?
I think it's about time
No comments:
Post a Comment