Sunday, June 24, 2012

Secret places

Gosh I'm so exhausted now, not to mention in a terribly foul mood.
I'm not even kidding, everything is pissing me off to the nth degree, and I don't even know why.
It's not like today was a bad day, because patrol outing was a blast (P10 <3) and Church really refueled me.
Really, today was a great day.
But I'm tired, and I want to sleep.
For the next 11839127 hours, preferably.
but i can't, because there are things that need to be done.
It's depressing thinking about how in 36 hours, I'm going to be sitting in my classroom, probably daydreaming about travelling around Europe.
Everything seems depressing rn, and yes I'm just being a whiny kid.
But Ms Yeo just sent an email about extension for article review, so I suppose I have time to clear my head for a bit.
Gosh I'm really using blogging as therapy lol.
So church today... was really impactful.
I guess I identified my strongholds, what has been pulling me back for so long now.
Or finally came to terms with them, rather.
But God willing, I'm going to put all that aside, and move on after what, 4 years?

Term 3.
It's terrifying, to say the least.
1 more sem left in JH.
I'm probably not gonna be able to catch a break until what, after As?
Insaaaaaaane.
But God's going to be my strength.
I'm going to do my bestestest, first and foremost because God wants me to.
And I'm going to guard my secret places, keep the devil out.
Because God's my rock, and to Him I'm going to cling onto.

Even if the world caved in around me,
To You I'll still hold on.

No comments: