Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I love writing, I really do.
It frees my mind, loosens up the knots that block my thinking.
But I can never, ever get myself to write knowing there's someone going to be grading it.
Then, writing feels forced, everything I type sounds like crap.
Then I get some form of anxiety and it kills me.
In my mind, the ideas flow, they make sense. 
But on paper, I have utterly no clue what I'm doing.
It doesn't matter whether it's creative writing or some boring article review piece (yes that's what I'm supposed to be doing) -- it's always the same.
Which really sucks, because I would actually like to pursue writing.
i guess that's why I  blog so much. 
Because it's a blank canvas, without any restrictions as to what I type.
Also, no one reads it, meaning I'm free to type what I want, to pour out as much as I desire.
No one to judge, meaning I don't have to judge myself too critically.




Absolutely no idea what the heck.


The INFP will often procrastinate as a result of their perfectionism and high standards. They tend to gather a wealth of 
information and become overwhelmed with knowing where to begin or when to end their research. This can lead the 
INFP to become critical of themselves and further delay the project’s progress. The INFP also has a tendency to become 
consumed in one project which can then lead to the procrastination of other necessary tasks. 


Story of my life

No comments: