Wheeeee.
I really love the march holidays,
everyday is so :)-ey.
Okay, this morning went for tuition make up with zeph.
Took math instead of science coz science was all physics -.-
But math was abcdefg boring, i was lostttt.
After that zeph had science make up,
so i went to central library.
GUESS WHAT I DID.
I found harrypotter and sat down and read for 1 shiok hour.
While zeph was having fun learning about light (:
Yep after that went to wenwens house,
i ttly knew they had something evil planned for me.
SIGH, SO PREDICTABLE.
But yeah, my torture wasnt that shitty.
EXCEPT FOR THE WASABE.
Okay basically they blindfolded me and fed me random shit and made me guess.
Awesome me guessed all except for one 8D
Had nutella, peanut butter, ketchup, chilli, lettuce (-_-), cheezballs, skittles, GARLIC, etc.
But worst of all,
WASABE.
Smartasses laaaaaaa.
Guess what i did 8D
I spit it onto my blindfold HAHAHA.
Then spammed water.
Blah evil shitz.
Okay wtv,
then went to ion for ice cream buffet :DDDDD
Not worth 20bucks, but still damn guuuuud.
Had cheesecake and brownies and whatnot too.
Thanks lovelies (L)
Stuffed myself like maaaaad (:
Bottomlesspit ftw (Y)
Uhhhhhhhh, then went home.
Hah so anticlimax.
Yep thats all.
Its friday,
i should really get started on history.
Kbye (:
No comments:
Post a Comment