Seriously.
In two bloody days,
ive heard the 'you think youre in top sch/class means youre so smart' bull three times.
Like screw it,
ive never said that.
If im too damn ap for you,
too freaking bad.
Dont blame the fact that im in a top school.
How bout i got the the words school in the whole wide world,
lets see what you'll have to say then.
No, i do have better things to do than listen to you.
Yes, i have to spend the whole damn night on the laptop coz teachers happen to like giving hw that requires the internet.
Dammit, you think i like having work thrown at me?
You dont make it easier by telling me to stop.
LIKE I WANT TO STAY UP TILL 12+ TO DO GEOG IF I COULD SLEEP AT 10.
LIKE IM NOT TIRED AFTER GUIDES AND WANT TO SLEEP.
BUT NOOOOO, I HAVE TO DO THE DAMN BLOODBANK SHIT.
I dont have a freaking choice, the least you could do is leave me alone.
Times have changed,
You probably had like 10 times less homework than me.
You know what?
Screw it.
I have better things to do than rant about your idiocy.
No comments:
Post a Comment