Monday, July 27, 2009

Retarded cool quiz

1) Do this to a person you are talking to.
2) You have to do it!
3) Don’t cheat! Or else you will ruin the fun. If you are going to cheat, don't do it at all!
4) If you can say these in rapid-fire to one person without them blocking you or just not
answering... You are the CHAMP.
5) You must write their response to each of these:

Here we go...

Nat screwed it up and called me an imposter.
so i did it on anning :D

1) Type "I'm superman"
oh hi superman
so you changed your underwear to hot pink

2) Type "Oh my gosh I heard about your fish"
wat fish

3) Type "You and me are best buds right?"
( no reply D< )

4)Type "Ok so can i tell you something?"
ya wat

5) Type "I'm on drugs.''
no crap tyvm

6) Type "Did you just lie to me!?"
wat toking you man
siaoo

7) Type "How could you?!? "
wth

8) Type "I love you".
i love you too

10) Type "I lost an eyeball!"
hhahaha
i go watch my korean show le lahh

No comments: