You.
Who do you think you are?
What gives you the right to judge others based in what they eat or do?
You.
Why do you keep boasting?
Am I supposed to feel inferior to you?
Your ohsohappy family, your ohsowonderful life.
Guess what?
Yeah I was sad about myself once upon a time.
Now, its like whatever.
Cos really, it gets tiring.
Sooner or later,
You just feel irritation.
The admiration fades, wonder comes into sight.
What are you trying to hide with the shallowness?
Suddenly we’re not good enough for you.
Suddenly theyre the only people you can talk to.
“Oh theyre so cute and funny!”
“I had a really funny convo with {insert name} last night!”
And me?
I'm just used for making you feel good.
For you to show off to, just to trap yourself in a facade that youre the top of the world.
I tell you something wrong with me,
Too bad.
Too bad what?
That I'm so screwed?
That I'm so damn pathetic I actually believe that you give a damn?
Stupid.
And what are you trying to be?
The perfect student? The teachers pet?
You cant stop making comments on them.
You know what?
Youre not all that different.
Actually, youre just becoming more and more like them with every passing day.
Screw you.
I miss who you were.
Or who I thought you were.
Shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment