Saturday, January 03, 2009

walauu
no one posts abt thier first day
I WANT TO READ LUHHHH.
):
talking to a VERY annoying person on msn
idk why im even talking to her.
shes like p5 HELLO
it defines all laws of science thats shes so annoying
come to think of it,
p4 was the best year of my life.
p5 was okayy,
p6 sucked.
im going to make sec1 ROCKK:D
blahh
I MUST MAKE FRIENDS - I MUST MAKE FRIENDS - I MUST MAKE FRIENDS.
:)
haha later got church:D
and no im not going to say siann.
im going to say YAY!
and tml hv cell outing
to guess where?
WHERE ALL OUTINGS ARE.
SENTOSA (again)-.-
but we'll be gng to beach i guess
i just thought of sth very random.
how in the world did they clear up the 7mil foam bubbles from the countdown party?
okay whatever
must go get ready for church le
((:

so much for friends forever,
those promises dont last.
we can drift further and further apart,
i dont care.
i realise that i dont need you to survive anymore,
and i should stop being desperate and face it,
there are better friends than you.
-not for anyone who is from epps,
seriously.

No comments: