Saturday, October 11, 2008

THAT WAS SO WEIRD.
LIKE SERIOUSLY>
THERE WAS AN ANT IN MY COM SCREEN.
No,
not on it.
but in it.
like crawling on the lcd thiggy,
under the cover
AND I COULDNT KILL IT.
But what PISSED ME OFF is that i couldnt get a pic of it.
like when i pai,
BAMM.
It crawls away.
Now i cant find it.
OR I WILL POST THE PICS.
shittt.
damn angry.
STUPID ANNOYING ANT
but anyway.
i had a relatively bad day today.
and i dont even know what relatively means.
but anyway,
1. STUPID ANT.
2. BOREDOM.
3. KENA CHEATED BY THE BLOODY WS DESSERT STALL.
let me tell you, dont but the stupid mango milk thing, its a waste of your $2.40.
4. Youtube wont let me upload stuff.
5. Nat showed me an annoying icon about jb. Grr.
6. There was a problem ith itunes and i had to relocate all of my 59 songs.
7. The library was boring.
8. i woke up at 6:53am and had to wait like 1 hour before anning woke up.
9. I left my bottle/rubberband at annings house.
10. I had to step into a wet toilet BAREFOOTED.
i know this sounds like im a spoilt brat,
but i seriously hate wet toilets.
11. I couldnt figure out how to play harvest moon.

The list goes on.
TERRIBLE MOOD.
)):

No comments: