Monday, October 20, 2008

GOSH,
IM SO BORED.
Lets see.
The things i wanted to do after psle:
1.DL all the jonas brothers songs
2.Watch Disney Channel Games
3.watch gossip girl X (I got bored)
4.watch EVERY JB related video (Whatever i could find)
5.write my series on youtube
6.buy a good book (I'll go borders on saturday)
7.watch Lovebug HA! FINALLY
8.Go watch HSM3(:
Im dying to watch it. So sue me. IM SKIPPING SCHOOL ON FRIDAY TO WATCH THE FIRST SHOW:DD I think.
9.Watch all the WOWP episodes
10.Watch Suite life on deck
11. watch all the hannah montana episodes so i can continue cursing Miley.
12.Clear my room ( i cant get myself to do it)

13.Make a JB collage (The idiotic software isnt working)

GAHH
IM SO BORED.
IVE BEEN TO THE LIBRARY AT LEAST 4 TIMES IN THE PAST WEEK,
IM THAT BORED.
Blehz

No comments: