Friday, August 22, 2008

okayye.
i dont like
i lost at least 5 marks le)):
blehzzz.
whatevers.
mdm aini was obviously bored tdy.
as in counsellling session.
yakyakyak.
but she makes quite a gd counseller,
better than a teacher anyways.
but if she was more uptodate can le lor
and less sexist.
like whytheheck is she telling us that,
encouraging us to never get married?
whatevs la.
i mean,
from talking abt xinyi and andrew,
suddenly start talking abt BGR.
????
totally irrelevant .
whateverrrrr
siann
i feel like doingquizzes.
i shall go find some.
--------------------------------
okay.
im donee
my results.
1. Im ADD(attention defict disorder)
wow, i so didnt know that-.-
2. i shld own a yorkshire terrier.
YAYY.
i always wanted one of those anywayy
3. I am a little messy.
??? More like super messy.
4. I am somewhat mature.
5. I am a Hilary Duff.
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
-------------------------
i need to go tution le.
blehhz.

No comments: