Nv post for so longg.
COS I WAS BANNED.
cos i lost my ipod)):
andddd.
GOSH.
I HATE MYSELF FOR ALL THAT I DID.
Cos for people who havent found out,
my grandma died.
Yeah.
she did,
the funeral ended today.
my current emotions:
1)Sad, cos.. well yeah, SHE DIED.
And shes been burnt.
And selfish as this sounds,
No more yummalicious pinapple tarts during CNY.
2)Happy, cos i got to patch everything before she went to heaven.
3)Irritated,
Cos i have lazy shits for cousins.
Yeahh.
thats about it.
AND YES,
my cousins are uberlazyshits.
like first day,
no maids around right,
me and my sis were running around clearing tables and stuff,
AND being treasurers.
They?
Sit there,
look bored,
look emo,
look bored again.
Maybe its beacuse they were closer to my grandma than i was.
but still,
IM SAD TOO.
whatevs,
its all over anyway,
and i dont think Granny would have liked me complaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment