There hasn't been anything worth blogging about lately, other than incessant whining about how uncertain everything is and how completely over this chapter of my life I am.
I've never been good with not knowing how things end -- I'm the kind of person to flip to the last page of a book to see how the story pans out before reading the rest, or wiki the synopsis before the movie starts. Suspense just isn't my thing, and gosh, what would I give to know how this A Levels bit of my life ends. Currently, the countdown's at 7 days to prelims, 70 days to As, 96 days to freedom. /sigh/
But I am more than a conqueror through Christ who strengthens me soooooo I'll press on press on press on.
(I suppose feeling bored ranks somewhere above being clueless, so thank God for that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment