It's also scary, because now all that's left between now and As are prelims /gulp
But what would I give to leave Singapore right now. Even just for a couple of days. Even somewhere nearby, like Bintan or KL. Just. Anywhere. But. Here. It's not that I don't love living in Singapore, it's just, everything feels so small and claustrophobic and it sucks knowing how much there is to be seen, to feel, smell, taste out there in this great big world God created. I've always wanted to go on a roadtrip like they do in books, to drive from town to town or just camp in the middle of nowhere where you can actually see stars. I know it sounds stupid as hell but I really, really want to see a sky full of stars. As much as I want to play in snow, or bungee jump off a cliff.
One day.
I've been thinking so much about travelling these few days, and I guess it's the effect of school and whatnot, but these bouts of wanderlust keep getting stronger and stronger. Like, I may not know what I want to do with my life absolutely for sure, but I do know that I really, really want to see the world.
(Huh, I never realised this was a John Green quote.)“I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.”
― John Green, Paper Towns
But what would I give to leave Singapore right now. Even just for a couple of days. Even somewhere nearby, like Bintan or KL. Just. Anywhere. But. Here. It's not that I don't love living in Singapore, it's just, everything feels so small and claustrophobic and it sucks knowing how much there is to be seen, to feel, smell, taste out there in this great big world God created. I've always wanted to go on a roadtrip like they do in books, to drive from town to town or just camp in the middle of nowhere where you can actually see stars. I know it sounds stupid as hell but I really, really want to see a sky full of stars. As much as I want to play in snow, or bungee jump off a cliff.
One day.
No comments:
Post a Comment