Two tests down, both of varying degrees of faceplantworthiness.
Chem was shit, really just pure utter shit. Honestly, I went in feeling semi confident, but somewhere around 15 minutes through the paper all of that had given way to this horrible, sinking feeling.
And in my head as I tried to navigate my way through questions I couldn't wrap my mind around, together with a good variety of expletives was this sense of how freaking retarded A levels are.
I mean, the whole bloody education system for 2 years is geared towards a month's worth of tests, tests designed to blow minds, to see how quickly you can regurgitate intellectual vomit into a cohesive argument, or to see how much useless science you can apply to answer questions that far more intelligent human beings have already found the solutions to. Once those papers are over, we'll throw the notes away together with whatever knowledge we'd have burned to memory.
Is it just me or does that sound dumb in every sense of the word?
But we are paper people who will do paper things to advance forward in a paper society run by paper values and that's just the sad, depressing way the world works.
(Ugh I sound like such a whiny kid just disgruntled and ranty because I can't thrive in this system. But maybe that's just really all I am.)
No comments:
Post a Comment