Friday, February 08, 2013

Gems

Back from suuuuchhhh an incredible evening :)
Had dinner with some YAs + Krytral&Yapqi, then chilled at starbucks with xq yq and zeph.
Went completely mental as always, perhaps even more extreme, but I guess that's what stress makes of us.
<3 :)
And really -- it was just what I needed to rewind from 3 (4?) harrowing weeks of school.
&&& a nice segway into the most dysfunctional cny yet

**
And this, I wrote a couple of days ago but didn't have the time to finish.
**

(Today, for the first time in 6+ years, I'll attempt posting in regular paragraphs.)

4 weeks of school down, that was faaast.

I'm more or less settled in I guess. I've found some form of balance between 2 ccas and schoolwork, for now, however precarious. 5c34 is a pretty cool environment, definitely different from 1/2L and 3/4J, but I'm really happy with my class and (most) teachers :) So yeah, at this moment in time, I'm feeling pretty okay. Of course I could do with a few more hours a day (for sleep, mostly) and a teleport machine among other things but yknow,  okay.

In a nutshell, Monday is filled with Monday blues but a manageable timetable -- other than first period econs where Mrs Ng vents her Monday blues on us before giving a pretty interesting lesson.

Tuesday is horrible, with tutorials then 3 straight hours of lectures, a break, then another (useless for now) pw lecture.

Wednesdays are short and sweet, but there's guitar until 6+ so yup. Mornings also involve me lugging my mammoth of a bass guitar to school, which can lead to pretty embarrassing and unglam situations, same goes for Friday. Guitar is cool though, it isn't easy for me but the accomplishment from improving is really indescribable. Need to improve loadz for syc though, I really hope the effort will pay off. Also, lunch with ex classmates/guitar tests during h1 period :)

Thursdays are kind of uneventful, but it's my free afternoon so usually I use it to chiong home @ no life/chill #ultimateintrovert

Aaaand finally, Fridays. Guitar in the morning, Guides (sometimes) in the afternoon, then usually dinners that are always incredibly enjoyable :D

Between days I try to pull myself out of the ditch of lectures and tutorials I find myself drowning in.
Try to practise guitar too.
And visit gonggong (pray he'll be alright :/)
And do household chores
And not go insane (yet)

nobody said this would be easy

No comments: