Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lose My Mind

Ohkay so eoys have started I guess.
I really still don't feel much, i guess the onslaught of common tests have somewhat desensitized me.
But yeah, LA P1 was on wed, the rest start this tuesday.
Gosh this is scary, it's like I'm taking the equivalent of my Os but I'm still chillin' around watching youtube and reading wattpad.
Nicely done.

Just, everything is in God's hands,
I believe that his power is more than enough, if the common tests have been any indicator at all.
I've just got to give my best, then have faith that God will pull me through :)
And that everything in His will is perfect.
Amen :)

-

The more I think about it, the more I want to, the more I believe I'm meant to based on my past.
But looking at my present, it just seems a million miles away, maybe I'm just chasing an unrealistic fantasy of what could have been but will not be.

Deep.

No comments: