Friday, March 16, 2012

muse

I've been blogging so much lately.
Too many thoughts floating in my head, I'm too lazy to pen them down.
This is sort of my diary anyway, since no one reads it :)
Other than the spammers on my cbox.

But anywayyyyyyyyyy.

just one more week.
In 7 days, 16.
Sixteen.
Sweet sixteen?
It seems impossible. Wasn't I just playing with my neighbours last week?
No, it has been 8 years.
Simpler, more carefree days, when worries never plagued my heart every single day.
It hasn't been easy.
I used to long to be a teenager when I was a kid.
Somehow, all the tv shows I watched gave me the impression that my teen years would be spent partying, shopping, dating.
Lol, just lol. #consofwatchingamericantv
Instead, my life has been consumed by studies and the never ending workload.
Not that I don't like the bustle of having things to do, but really?
I have 4 years left as a __teen year old.
Then, it's life.

It scares me how fast time is flying by.
Maybe, in the blink of eye,
It'd be 60.

What would I have accomplished, then?

No comments: