Thank God it's all over!
Eoeoys are freaking awesome hoho :) :)
Did better in eoys than I expected, but really, all glory to God.
Because grace isnt deserved or earned.
Now i'm praying so hard i'll meet the grades what i need.
But i have faith that everything's in God's plan so lalalalala.
Anyway,
I've been rotting my days away.
Shopping, ladeeladeedum.
Well atc prep has kinda been occupying my afternoons,
so much for me thinking that life of prepping like mad would end with being a trainee!
Not that I mind very much, pioneering is fun :D :D
I'm gonna miss being in death defying positions oh man.
And well, if im gonna have to spend every afternoon with a group of people, better my jiemates than anybody else!
Life's good when you look on the bright side -- I'm gonna start practising doing so.
Atcatcatc, rly hope everything plays out.
Jiayou 43rd batch <3
And to trainees too!
My sister surprised me with the best of news yesterday,
She got tickets to go to the USS halloween horrors thing :D :D :D
This thursday, i'm so excited just thinking about it heheheh.
I've been wanting to go since i saw the roller coaster being built!
Hoho best surprise ever omg.
Plus going w my sister is awesome coz she will sit all the scary rides with my YAY.
So yup! I'm anticipating it so badly yayayay.
LIFE'S GOOD. KTHXBYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment